We understand the difficulties you encounter when integrating your ERP.
Outside of ERP, financial, and supply chain systems, spend management manages business processes. They are specialized and work with your existing core technologies.
P2P systems should not only provide efficiency gains, but also enhance collaboration.
Employees should be able to obtain the appropriate data at the appropriate moment, without having to switch between applications.
Procurement and finance systems should function in tandem with critical business applications such as ERP systems.
Your supply chain should be able to interact with your core technologies in a controlled fashion and exchange information with them swiftly.
To learn more, connect with our experts on how to deploy highly effective Procure to Pay software that’s aligned with your ERP system:
We can fix it!
An organization’s ERP, financial, and supply chain systems must be able to integrate with eProcurement software to achieve true spend control.
ELIT.ai has been designed to be “agnostic” to other systems to recognize this. It must be able to integrate with procurement processes that might already be in place or outside its scope. ELIT.ai has been designed with clear integration points that utilize industry standards and tools to make integration into your system environment simple to implement and manage.
ELIT.ai’s architecture makes virtually any type of ‘inward-looking’ application a supply-chain facing platform, no matter what your IT landscape is – from financial software and ERP to HR and logistics. We specialize in integrating ERPs like Oracle EBS, Fusion, SAP, Microsoft, Netsuite, JD Edwards, Infor and more.
What we Deliver
- Single or multiple systems can be efficiently and cost-effectively integrated with high quality.
- You can choose how you want data to be transferred.
- Now you can improve Supplier relationships with ELIT.ai.
- Easy application modifications due to proven flexibility.
- Implementation of most standard interfaces and more complex environments with multiple systems.
- Full confidence across your teams and IT function that your solutions can work together.
- Avoid suppliers providing the same basic information repeatedly, saving time and cost.
- Increase the number of suppliers competing for lots.